The City of Indianapolis and an organization called Health by Design are working on a planning study to improve walking and biking conditions around schools and the health of students who walk and bike to school. Click here to take part in a parent survey on this topic.
- Artist Kenny Smith, Michigan City HS grad and alum, Brings his Talents to Coolspring Elementary
- Concord Community Schools to Host Digital Leaders “Empower Makers with a Purpose”
- Perry Township Elementary School Music Program Gets a Boost
- Elkhart’s Middle Schoolers Learn about Manufacturing Career Opportunities
- Congratulations Franklin Township Comm. School Corp H.S. Athletes