The City of Indianapolis and an organization called Health by Design are working on a planning study to improve walking and biking conditions around schools and the health of students who walk and bike to school. Click here to take part in a parent survey on this topic.
- Several Pike HS Business Professionals of America team members qualified for state conference
- Ben Davis University High School Student to Receive Lilly Scholarship
- Lawrence Central HS is home to a Lilly Endowment Scholarship Recipient
- MSD of Washington Township Gets the Chance to Show Off their Technology-Rich Learning Environment
- Goshen Middle School Boys are Getting Some Real World Experience in Furniture Building