Mark attended Ball State University, where he majored in secondary math education, minored in aquatics administration, and swam competitively. Mark student-taught at Muncie Central High School, and started his first year of teaching there. He has stayed at Muncie Central High School for the past six years and now teaches Algebra 1 and AP Calculus. While at Muncie Central, Mark has been a member of the Technology Cadre, 8-Step Team, been a Data Coach, Class Sponsor, Technology Liaison with Ball State and Freshman Mentor Sponsor. He completed a masters in Curriculum and Education Technology from Ball State University.
- Monroe County CSC Elementary Student Uses Special Talents to Provide for Children in Foster Care
- Representative Walorski Spends the Day at Goshen Community Schools
- MSD Pike Twp Shares its Many Recent Accomplishments #PikeProud
- IUPUI Announces Free Mentoring, Tutoring & Educational Workshops for 6th-12th Graders
- Michigan City High School JROTC Log over 800 Hours of Summer Community Service