Mark attended Ball State University, where he majored in secondary math education, minored in aquatics administration, and swam competitively. Mark student-taught at Muncie Central High School, and started his first year of teaching there. He has stayed at Muncie Central High School for the past six years and now teaches Algebra 1 and AP Calculus. While at Muncie Central, Mark has been a member of the Technology Cadre, 8-Step Team, been a Data Coach, Class Sponsor, Technology Liaison with Ball State and Freshman Mentor Sponsor. He completed a masters in Curriculum and Education Technology from Ball State University.
- Monroe County Community School Corp Hosts 8th Annual Latino Family Night
- High School in MSD Lawrence Township to Host Pep Rally for Indianapolis Area 3rd Grade Reading Competition
- Marion High School Student Earns Perfect Score on ACT Test!
- Evansville Vanderburgh (EVSC) Ensuring Equal Access for All Students to Take College Entrance Exam
- Elementary Students in School City of Mishawaka Help Design Updated Park