Mark attended Ball State University, where he majored in secondary math education, minored in aquatics administration, and swam competitively. Mark student-taught at Muncie Central High School, and started his first year of teaching there. He has stayed at Muncie Central High School for the past six years and now teaches Algebra 1 and AP Calculus. While at Muncie Central, Mark has been a member of the Technology Cadre, 8-Step Team, been a Data Coach, Class Sponsor, Technology Liaison with Ball State and Freshman Mentor Sponsor. He completed a masters in Curriculum and Education Technology from Ball State University.
- Goshen High School Students Experience Spanish Immersion in a Whole New Way
- Pike High School is on the College Board AP District Honor Roll
- Indianapolis Public Schools Winter Break Meals Program
- Several Pike HS Business Professionals of America team members qualified for state conference
- Ben Davis University High School Student to Receive Lilly Scholarship