Mark attended Ball State University, where he majored in secondary math education, minored in aquatics administration, and swam competitively. Mark student-taught at Muncie Central High School, and started his first year of teaching there. He has stayed at Muncie Central High School for the past six years and now teaches Algebra 1 and AP Calculus. While at Muncie Central, Mark has been a member of the Technology Cadre, 8-Step Team, been a Data Coach, Class Sponsor, Technology Liaison with Ball State and Freshman Mentor Sponsor. He completed a masters in Curriculum and Education Technology from Ball State University.
- A Fort Wayne Community Schools Elementary is Celebrating S.T.A.R.S. 20th anniversary
- Michigan City Area Schools Partners with Sullair to Develop Air Compressor Academy
- Elkhart Community Schools’ Students to Vote on Naming unified Elkhart high school
- Pike Township H.S. Student Places in Top 10 in several Business Professionals of America Competitions
- Fort Wayne Career Academy Instructor Named FWCS Teacher of the Year