Mark attended Ball State University, where he majored in secondary math education, minored in aquatics administration, and swam competitively. Mark student-taught at Muncie Central High School, and started his first year of teaching there. He has stayed at Muncie Central High School for the past six years and now teaches Algebra 1 and AP Calculus. While at Muncie Central, Mark has been a member of the Technology Cadre, 8-Step Team, been a Data Coach, Class Sponsor, Technology Liaison with Ball State and Freshman Mentor Sponsor. He completed a masters in Curriculum and Education Technology from Ball State University.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools Celebrates “Music in Our Schools” Month
- MSD Lawrence High Schools’ Inaugural Dance Marathons a Great Success
- Pike High School Business Professionals of America compete at state Leadership Conference
- Concord Community Schools High School Debate & Speech Team Celebrate a Great Season
- Michigan City High School JROTC are Strong Community Partners