Muncie Community Schools’ Family Navigator Program, in collaboration with Meridian and Centerstone, is featured in the November 2016 edition of National Publication District Administration Magazine. The article, titled Setting the Stage for Success, features several programs from across the nation that are designed to help provide holistic approaches to education and the needs of children. Follow the link to the beginning of the article and be sure to check out page 32 where Chris Walker, Principal of Central High in Muncie, and Samantha Ivy, a family navigator at the school, are the featured in the photo.
- Richmond High School Students Heading to national competitions
- Several IUSA member schools earn their way to State Finals for the IASP 2018 Senior Academic Super Bowl
- Several IUSA member schools earn ISSMA All-Music Award
- Marion High School Welcomes Hometown Pro Ball Player as Assistant Athletic Director
- Anderson High School students finish 2nd at National Rube Goldberg Machine Contest!