Muncie Community Schools’ Family Navigator Program, in collaboration with Meridian and Centerstone, is featured in the November 2016 edition of National Publication District Administration Magazine. The article, titled Setting the Stage for Success, features several programs from across the nation that are designed to help provide holistic approaches to education and the needs of children. Follow the link to the beginning of the article and be sure to check out page 32 where Chris Walker, Principal of Central High in Muncie, and Samantha Ivy, a family navigator at the school, are the featured in the photo.
- Elkhart Community Schools Issues Inaugural Elkhart’s PRIDE Award to Fifth Grader
- Giving Tuesday in MSD of Lawrence Township Honors Educators & More
- Pike High School Students Attend National STEM Conference
- Beech Grove Celebrates its Scholar-Athlete of the Month
- Marion Community Schools Board seeks applicants for Marion Public Library Board