Muncie Community Schools’ Family Navigator Program, in collaboration with Meridian and Centerstone, is featured in the November 2016 edition of National Publication District Administration Magazine. The article, titled Setting the Stage for Success, features several programs from across the nation that are designed to help provide holistic approaches to education and the needs of children. Follow the link to the beginning of the article and be sure to check out page 32 where Chris Walker, Principal of Central High in Muncie, and Samantha Ivy, a family navigator at the school, are the featured in the photo.
- Evansville Vanderburgh Home to HOSA-Future Health Professionals Hall of Fame inductee
- Anderson Community Schools Appoints Dr. Smith as Superintendent
- Beech Grove City Schools is Serving Summer Meals for Children
- Beech Grove’s Salutatorian’s Call for Action Helps Raise Funds for Flint Michigan
- Fort Wayne Community Schools Staff Engage in a Door-to-Door Campaign Greeting Families