Muncie Community Schools’ Family Navigator Program, in collaboration with Meridian and Centerstone, is featured in the November 2016 edition of National Publication District Administration Magazine. The article, titled Setting the Stage for Success, features several programs from across the nation that are designed to help provide holistic approaches to education and the needs of children. Follow the link to the beginning of the article and be sure to check out page 32 where Chris Walker, Principal of Central High in Muncie, and Samantha Ivy, a family navigator at the school, are the featured in the photo.
- MSD Pike Township Middle School Hosting a VexIQ Tournament this Weekend
- Warren Central World Winter Guard to Travel to Japan
- Michigan City Area Schools Celebrates its Top STEM Fair Project Winners
- Four MSD Wayne Educators Receive Lilly Endowment Fellowships
- Young Scholars Program Application Now Open