Muncie Community Schools’ Family Navigator Program, in collaboration with Meridian and Centerstone, is featured in the November 2016 edition of National Publication District Administration Magazine. The article, titled Setting the Stage for Success, features several programs from across the nation that are designed to help provide holistic approaches to education and the needs of children. Follow the link to the beginning of the article and be sure to check out page 32 where Chris Walker, Principal of Central High in Muncie, and Samantha Ivy, a family navigator at the school, are the featured in the photo.
- IPS School Commissioners Approve Recommendations to Reinvent IPS High Schools
- Fort Wayne Community Schools to Host Fort Wayne Rotary Club
- Crispus Attucks Leads the Way as IPS looks to create a series of College- and Career-Themed Academies
- Perry Township Schools Recognize Outstanding Volunteer Service
- Several Educational Professionals from IUSA Membership to Present at ICE Conference