The Monroe County Community School Corporation (MCCSC) Board of School Trustees held a Community Conversation earlier this week to discuss how the current legislative session impacts public educaiton. More than 100 community members were in attendance at this event, emceed by MCCSC Board Member Keith Klein.
- State Rep. Matt Pierce — Indiana House of Representatives, 61st District.
- State Sen. Mark Stoops — Indiana Senate, 40th District.
- Brian Smith — Executive Director of the Indiana School Board Association.
- Terrence Mason — Dean, Indiana University School of Education
- Sandy Steele — Indiana State Teachers Association, Uniserv Director Area 18.
- Paul Farmer — President of the Monroe County Education Association.
- Tim Thrasher — Director of Business Operations at MCCSC.
- Cathy Fuentes-Rohwer — Monroe County chair, Indiana Coalition for Public Education.
This post prepared in collaboration with Andrew Clampitt, Public Relations and Information Officer, Monroe County Community School Corporation