Earlier this month, the Society of Innovators at Ivy Tech Community College Northwest announced finalists for the 2016-17 innovation awards. Dr. Barbara Eason-Watkins, Superintendent for Michigan City Area Schools, is one of 12 finalists. In their announcement, they described Dr. Eason-Watkins as one who championed tranformation by overcoming “missed opportunities” and demonstrating an innovative spirit of collaboraiton involving hte community, county and school system. To view the complete list visit http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/story/33149776/finalists-announced-for-society-of-innovators-awards
- Monroe County Community School Corp Hosts 8th Annual Latino Family Night
- High School in MSD Lawrence Township to Host Pep Rally for Indianapolis Area 3rd Grade Reading Competition
- Marion High School Student Earns Perfect Score on ACT Test!
- Evansville Vanderburgh (EVSC) Ensuring Equal Access for All Students to Take College Entrance Exam
- Elementary Students in School City of Mishawaka Help Design Updated Park