James Wimbush, Indiana University vice president for diversity, equity and multicultural affairs, presented an annual 2015-16 diversity report at the IU Board of Trustees meeting this week that shows IU is making progress in its system-wide effort to pursue diversity and inclusion. Read the store at Inside IU: http://inside.iu.edu/headlines/2016-10-07-diversity-report.shtml?utm_source=2016-10-07&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_content=Commitment-to-success&utm_campaign=2016-inside-iu-distribution
- High School in MSD Lawrence Township to Host Pep Rally for Indianapolis Area 3rd Grade Reading Competition
- Marion High School Student Earns Perfect Score on ACT Test!
- Evansville Vanderburgh (EVSC) Ensuring Equal Access for All Students to Take College Entrance Exam
- Elementary Students in School City of Mishawaka Help Design Updated Park
- Indiana Colts Lend a Hand to Build a New Playground at an IPS School