“The House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony from organizations wanting a bigger slice of Gov. Eric Holcomb’s proposed $32 billion two-year budget plan Thursday.” Among those testifying were David Rosenberg, Indianapolis Public Schools Operations Officer according to article written by Ashley Shuler for TheStateHouseFile.com. Rosenberg testified that IPS has been focusing on transparent, lean administrative spending that sends more money directly to the classroom.
- Evansville Vanderburgh Home to HOSA-Future Health Professionals Hall of Fame inductee
- Anderson Community Schools Appoints Dr. Smith as Superintendent
- Beech Grove City Schools is Serving Summer Meals for Children
- Beech Grove’s Salutatorian’s Call for Action Helps Raise Funds for Flint Michigan
- Fort Wayne Community Schools Staff Engage in a Door-to-Door Campaign Greeting Families