“The House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony from organizations wanting a bigger slice of Gov. Eric Holcomb’s proposed $32 billion two-year budget plan Thursday.” Among those testifying were David Rosenberg, Indianapolis Public Schools Operations Officer according to article written by Ashley Shuler for TheStateHouseFile.com. Rosenberg testified that IPS has been focusing on transparent, lean administrative spending that sends more money directly to the classroom.
- Pike High School Senior Shows Her Entrepreneurial Spirit
- South Bend Community Schools Administrator’s Blog featured by NASSP
- MSD Pike Township Middle School Hosting a VexIQ Tournament this Weekend
- Warren Central World Winter Guard to Travel to Japan
- Michigan City Area Schools Celebrates its Top STEM Fair Project Winners