“The House Ways and Means Committee heard testimony from organizations wanting a bigger slice of Gov. Eric Holcomb’s proposed $32 billion two-year budget plan Thursday.” Among those testifying were David Rosenberg, Indianapolis Public Schools Operations Officer according to article written by Ashley Shuler for TheStateHouseFile.com. Rosenberg testified that IPS has been focusing on transparent, lean administrative spending that sends more money directly to the classroom.
- Richmond High School Students Heading to national competitions
- Several IUSA member schools earn their way to State Finals for the IASP 2018 Senior Academic Super Bowl
- Several IUSA member schools earn ISSMA All-Music Award
- Marion High School Welcomes Hometown Pro Ball Player as Assistant Athletic Director
- Anderson High School students finish 2nd at National Rube Goldberg Machine Contest!