Goshen Community Schools recently shared an article to highlight its football program, the coach, and the four pillars that make up this program. These pillars are: Accountability, Commitment, Relationships, and Competition. Click here to read more the complete article about Coach Kyle Park and the Goshen Community Schools high school football program.
- Evansville Vanderburgh Home to HOSA-Future Health Professionals Hall of Fame inductee
- Anderson Community Schools Appoints Dr. Smith as Superintendent
- Beech Grove City Schools is Serving Summer Meals for Children
- Beech Grove’s Salutatorian’s Call for Action Helps Raise Funds for Flint Michigan
- Fort Wayne Community Schools Staff Engage in a Door-to-Door Campaign Greeting Families