Goshen Community Schools recently shared an article to highlight its football program, the coach, and the four pillars that make up this program. These pillars are: Accountability, Commitment, Relationships, and Competition. Click here to read more the complete article about Coach Kyle Park and the Goshen Community Schools high school football program.
- Several Pike HS Business Professionals of America team members qualified for state conference
- Ben Davis University High School Student to Receive Lilly Scholarship
- Lawrence Central HS is home to a Lilly Endowment Scholarship Recipient
- MSD of Washington Township Gets the Chance to Show Off their Technology-Rich Learning Environment
- Goshen Middle School Boys are Getting Some Real World Experience in Furniture Building