Goshen Community Schools recently shared an article to highlight its football program, the coach, and the four pillars that make up this program. These pillars are: Accountability, Commitment, Relationships, and Competition. Click here to read more the complete article about Coach Kyle Park and the Goshen Community Schools high school football program.
- Pike High School Business Professionals of America compete at state Leadership Conference
- Concord Community Schools High School Debate & Speech Team Celebrate a Great Season
- Michigan City High School JROTC are Strong Community Partners
- Pike High School Robodevils Win Engineering Inspiration Award
- A Walker Career Center Student (MSD Warren Twp) is an Indy Rose Award Winner