Congratulations to the Goshen Community Schools students recognized by the Goshen Board of School Trustees as the 2018 Turn Around Award winners. Turn Around winners are typically students who have shown outstanding academic growth during one school year, have improved their school attendance, or have shown improvement in attitude, class participation, or behavior. The 2018 winners were:
- Chamberlain Elementary, Gustavo Camacho
- Chandler Elementary, Tyler BeMiller
- Model Elementary, Navaeh Carr
- Parkside Elementary, Alayna Snyder
- Prairie View Elementary, Hailee Bowen
- Waterford Elementary, Jaylee Osborne
- West Goshen Elementary, Eli Williams
- Goshen International Middle School, Trevor Schaaf
- Goshen Middle School New Tech, Cassandra Romo
- Goshen High School, Aillen Zepeda-Vazquez
- Merit Learning Center, Gisele Esparza
IUSA joins Goshen Community Schools in congratulating these students and wishing them continued success. Follow the link to view photos from the evening.
This post was created thanks to a collaboration with Lori Martin, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent/PR, Goshen Community Schools.
Indiana’s urban schools offer Hoosier students a rich array of programs, services, and opportunities. IUSA appreciates the opportunity to share the stories that demonstrate what the schools have to offer and the many successes their students, faculty and staff achieve.