Bunker Hill in Franklin Township Community School Corporation, is recognized as an endorsed Indiana Legacy Project by the Indiana Bicentennial Commission. Students at Bunker Hill participated in a school wide field trip to Conner Prairie to learn about Indiana history. They also brought that history alive with a Walk-A-Thon designed to mimick the Indiana Torch Relay through all 92 counties.
- Pike High School Business Professionals of America compete at state Leadership Conference
- Concord Community Schools High School Debate & Speech Team Celebrate a Great Season
- Michigan City High School JROTC are Strong Community Partners
- Pike High School Robodevils Win Engineering Inspiration Award
- A Walker Career Center Student (MSD Warren Twp) is an Indy Rose Award Winner