Bunker Hill in Franklin Township Community School Corporation, is recognized as an endorsed Indiana Legacy Project by the Indiana Bicentennial Commission. Students at Bunker Hill participated in a school wide field trip to Conner Prairie to learn about Indiana history. They also brought that history alive with a Walk-A-Thon designed to mimick the Indiana Torch Relay through all 92 counties.
- Monroe County CSC Elementary Student Uses Special Talents to Provide for Children in Foster Care
- Representative Walorski Spends the Day at Goshen Community Schools
- MSD Pike Twp Shares its Many Recent Accomplishments #PikeProud
- IUPUI Announces Free Mentoring, Tutoring & Educational Workshops for 6th-12th Graders
- Michigan City High School JROTC Log over 800 Hours of Summer Community Service