Bunker Hill in Franklin Township Community School Corporation, is recognized as an endorsed Indiana Legacy Project by the Indiana Bicentennial Commission. Students at Bunker Hill participated in a school wide field trip to Conner Prairie to learn about Indiana history. They also brought that history alive with a Walk-A-Thon designed to mimick the Indiana Torch Relay through all 92 counties.
- Monroe County Community School Corp Hosts 8th Annual Latino Family Night
- High School in MSD Lawrence Township to Host Pep Rally for Indianapolis Area 3rd Grade Reading Competition
- Marion High School Student Earns Perfect Score on ACT Test!
- Evansville Vanderburgh (EVSC) Ensuring Equal Access for All Students to Take College Entrance Exam
- Elementary Students in School City of Mishawaka Help Design Updated Park