Bunker Hill in Franklin Township Community School Corporation, is recognized as an endorsed Indiana Legacy Project by the Indiana Bicentennial Commission. Students at Bunker Hill participated in a school wide field trip to Conner Prairie to learn about Indiana history. They also brought that history alive with a Walk-A-Thon designed to mimick the Indiana Torch Relay through all 92 counties.
- Several Pike HS Business Professionals of America team members qualified for state conference
- Ben Davis University High School Student to Receive Lilly Scholarship
- Lawrence Central HS is home to a Lilly Endowment Scholarship Recipient
- MSD of Washington Township Gets the Chance to Show Off their Technology-Rich Learning Environment
- Goshen Middle School Boys are Getting Some Real World Experience in Furniture Building