The Anderson Community School Corporation (ACS) is preparing to inform the community about its plans for future expansion of programs to serve infants and toddlers, making capital and technology improvements in schools across the district, and increasing capacity for projected increased enrollments. ACS announced an information session for its planned referendum for Facilities Innovation Results Safety Transformation (F.I.R.S.T.) to be held February 28th at 6pm at the Eastside Church of God.
ACS serves more than 7,000 students pre-k through 12th grade proudly offers the community:
- early learning that begins with comprehensive pre-K and kindergarten programs
- a middle school model where sixth graders learn in a separate “school within a school” model
- a broad spectrum of opportunity for dual credit courses in high school
- a career center offering 25 programs with 11 career pathways and 17 nationally recognized industry certifications
- an array of STEM-related learning opportunities with curriculum that includes robotics, computer science, design and modeling
- a graduation rate of 95%
For more information about the upcoming event, contact Diane Fredericks at 765 641-2028.
This post was created in collaboration with Amy Todd,Business Office Assistant & Marketing Manager, Anderson Community School Corporation.